View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #8
Ohio

Default Re: My Journey to the Local Church, and beyond...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeitherFirstnorLast View Post
LSM teaches that Nee was the "Seer of the Divine Revelation", and that Lee "Stands of the Shoulders of Nee." In essence, they are saying that these two men were infallible. That what they wrote was as divinely inspired as the gospel. If the saints come to believe that something written by one of these two could be wrong, it topples not only their belief in LSM; but may well topple their belief in their Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The faith of the saints in the LSM churches has been misplaced - they hope not only in Christ, but also in the ministry. In fact, they are taught to believe that Christ CANNOT return until LSM gets it right.

The Lord IS Recovering much, but He isn't doing among LSM churches alone. In fact, if what Nee wrote in "The Orthodoxy of the Church" is to be believed, then He isn't Recovering anything any more in the Local Churches.

If you read what Nee wrote about Laodicea, you will have to admit that the church that fits this description is the LSM local church, and no other.

I have come to know a remnant, who are bruised and battered by the turmoil. Who can no longer stand and function in any meetings because they have been stumbled by the LSM leadership (and it is a leadership saints - but call it eldership if it soothes your conscience). I have heard saints say "I never thought that could happen in the Lord's Recovery."
NFNL, you have made some incredible observations, having been there only a few years. What LSM has recently done violates the "vision" which many saints have held dearly for years.

WN says that Laodicea speaks of the exclusive brethren who became degraded. You are right that it applies to the LC's as well.

The Lord says He will "shake that which can be shaken," and His shaking in the LC's have brought many back to Christ.