Thread: My Testimony
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 05:38 PM   #80
TLFisher

Default Re: My Testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
I agree, and furthermore Indiana has done more to act as an LC investigative reporter than any other person. He has sought out many ex-members to present to us both sides of the story. Through Indiana's networking skills we now have the testimonies of many well-informed ex-members, whose integrity have never been questioned (except of course by Lee and LSM when these brothers began to speak their conscience).
Being in the same geographic area as Indiana, I have gotten to know him personally for roughly 12 years. He's a brother with a heart of reconciliation while LC responsible brothers have done much to hamper Indiana able to meet in a positive way.
Here's how it works, when Indiana is able to meet with a LC, he's able to go on positively. When the brothers keep Indiana out from meeting, they're prompting Indiana to write.
In my opinion it's the behaviors and attitudes of elders and coworkers that have motivated much of Indiana's writings without realizing it. Had they had a shepherding heart instead of a hireling, they could have brought Indiana back into fellowship.
My feeling is elders operate on directives from Anaheim regarding Indiana just as the Church in Vista operates on directives from Anaheim regarding Mario Sandoval.