View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #23
countmeworthy

Default Re: The Jezebel spirit in the LSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
His teaching on "deputy authority and submission" was insidious. And still is ... unless you believe the Lord wants a human totalitarian state.

His teaching on deputy authority can be used as a basic instruction manual, defining the framework, and basis, for hierarchical arrangement, of any cult.

And it produces NOT "good fruit."

I think Watchman Nee had a way of bedazzling minds about him (that worked on wome perchance too). I think the recent claim out here that, "Nee bore good fruit" is a product of being bedazzled by Nee (lingering kool-aid, maybe).
Perhaps...I was not defending him. I never read an entire book he wrote or an entire book Lee wrote. I read a chapter here & there.

I wonder if anyone has ever read all their works????

What I do know is many of the things I learned in the LC, such as spirit, soul & body had been explained by other saints long before them. But I was made to believe the revelation came to Nee & Lee. When it hadn't.

As for the deputy authority stuff.... I was long gone when that came out.. I only heard about it here on the forums. Never really understood what all that meant thankfully!
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote