View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 06:29 AM   #345
leastofthese

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
LofT,

We each will be judged at the Lords Bema according to our works and conduct. There will be no appeal to what others did or did not do. You will be judged according to what you did and did not do, not what Witness Lee or Drake did and did not do.

You often mention that you are praying for me. I appreciate that. In return I offer the advice that you consider carefully before the Lord before referring to brothers and sisters who have placed their lives in Him as cultists. Not for my benefit, or theirs, but for yours before the Lord in that day which I hope will be. day of reward and rejoicing for you too.

Drake
It sounds like you've misinterpreted my heart. Nonetheless, your point is well received.

To students, parents, those "seeking", to those within the church of Witness Lee, I do not condemn you, but instead offer myself as a servant to you. I love you as one created by God and hope for you to know Jesus and live in close relation to your Savior and creator. I don't claim to be the keeper of all truth, but warn you of those men who do make this claim.

Either Witness Lee is who he says he was, or he isn't. The claims that he makes are directly correlated to this. Does this mean that everything the man said was a false teaching? By no means. But he has built a church based on falsehood and deception. I have had no personal negative impact from the church of Witness Lee, no wounds, no scars. But others..many...have. I have seen this in the lives of people first hand.

I make this warning in love, not to berate. Step away from the spirit of fear and confusion to the Spirit of Truth, love, and acceptance.