View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 08:55 AM   #8
countmeworthy

Default Re: Resumption of the Lord's Table in Mississauga, Ontario

In the LC/LSM, we held communion using the bread and wine elements on Sundays, their designated 'Lord's day'.

But communion is not just a 'corporate' practice. In the presence of David's enemies, God prepared a table before him. He feasted on the Bread and Wine God set before him in the presence of his enemies. His cup over flowed.

In the presence of Judas, His betrayer, Jesus broke bread and BLESSED it. He ate and drank the bread and wine in the presence of His enemy. .. 3 days later, Jesus RESURRECTED.

For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes. Jesus died so we could live and live abundantly in His Presence, in Resurrection in the presence of our enemies. Our enemies include depression, debt, fear, loneliness, rejection etc...

We don't need to wait for that one day of the week to have Communion and have it corporately! (Say what you will about the Catholic church and you all know I 'got no love for the RCC system) but at every mass they have communion! And it used to be very common for there to be mass everyday! I am sure there are 'churches' that still have mass every day.

the life of the flesh is in the blood,

The WORD became FLESH. God in Jesus put on Flesh. His Body, His Perfect Body was Flesh. Jesus is God's Flesh and through His Blood He shed, His Life now flows into our bodies and into our blood. When we take communion, we partake of everything HE is made of: Mercy, Love, Blessings, Strength, inner Healing even mortal healing. ( I am believing for the manifestion of my healing.) I just started having daily communion using bread and wine about a week ago. The Holy Spirit really did lead me to a deep teaching and understanding of the power of communion using bread and wine.

When Melchizedek King of Salem (PEACE) brought out bread and wine; 19 He blessed him and said,“Blessed be Abram of God Most High.

This communion was not 'corporate'. It was just King Melchizedek (Jesus) and Abram. And this was BEFORE God changed Abram's name to Abraham.

Partaking of communion using the bread and wine is not a ritual to me...not anymore anyway.

Just saying...
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote