View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 03:33 PM   #61
leastofthese

Default Re: Greetings from NYC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
I didn't realize this had already been discussed here on LCD. I heard it long ago. But Evangelical engaged the discussion :

http://localchurchdiscussions.com/vB...0&postcount=96
Wow, yes Evangelical said -“I can understand that people say stupid things and it is possible someone said that Lee was the 4th person of the Trinity - I don't rule that out”

I guess that speaks to the culture in the LSM churches. I would have ruled that out (at least in the LSM church I visited). But there is a big difference in verbalizing this and acting as if Lee was some sort of superior force of nature divinely put on earth to recover truths and lead the charge for Christ’s return.

Witness Lee was not that person. Why waste time pretending and defending?

The hours wasted “pretending and defending” in the LSM churches is a sad and unfortunate reality.

Christ is real, He died for our sins despite who we are and what we’ve done.The Holy Spirit is real - He will work in your heart. Change you. Lead you. Run from a dead a failing religion. There is more. Come - seek after the reality of our Creator.