View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 07:17 AM   #48
Drake

Default Re: Meeting with a Coworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
But you have little or no respect for lengthy, well-thought out biblical arguments of others. In this you share the spirit of Lee, who always had time to indulge the voices in his head but never listened to anyone else, deeming them mere "opinions". HIS voices, au contraire, were right from the throne of God! A spirit of strong delusion, if you ask me. Self-obsession. The stuff of earthly satraps, not heavenly kings.
Aron,

That is not accurate. Brother Lee and Brother Brother Nee before him went to great lengths to identify and credit the many men and women upon whose shoulders they and we all now stand on concerning the truths that God has shown all of us in the Bible. Brother Lee also explained in thousands of messages why he disagreed with some of the beliefs and practices of the Catholic Church and denomination Christianity not only from a doctrinal perspective but through his personal experience and journey with the Lord in those groups. Not voices in his or Brother Nee's head, for if that were so then the Lord would not show thousands of us the same thing in the spirit of revelation.

If dismissing well thought out explanations and presentations is your quibble then you need to venture no further than this forum to observe the lack of any serious challenge to Evangelicals well thought out scriptural, historical, and theological arguments put forth for open debate.

Lastly, you mentioned obsession. My goodness aron, I have never seen a worse case of obsession, group think, or tribal mentality as may be found in this place! Your post above and others of its genre are quintessential examples of obsession and other psychological conditions. Bound together by similar decades old experiences you hack to death any deviation from your well rehearsed tribal dance. That , my friend, has become your obsession.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote