View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 10:09 PM   #15
Nell

Default Re: Help a concerned FTT trainee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlossomingLily View Post
One of the major things I find uncomfortable is the way they speak of other believers. Even if the believe is that the church life is Philadelphia, of course they were overcomes there but so was there in all 7 churches, I don't enjoy openly mocking others, a lot of things that they speak of with pointing fingers are also found in the church life .

Also one question I always ask myself after reading the book "the vision of the age" where it says. Every age has a minister and WL said he was the minster, well who is it now? Can the present minister of an age be late? and I certainly don't understand reading mainly from one person
Hi BlossomingLily,

Excellent observation. Witness Lee has been dead 20 years. How can he be the MOTA? Since your parents don't want you to be in the FTT, that should help you to walk away.

Evangelical's "admonition" notwithstanding, I agree that "turn to your spirit" is not in the Bible. In fact, the Bible says "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you." Rom. 8:9. You're not comfortable because the Holy Spirit is showing you the sinful practices and behavior in that place.

Unbiblical phrases like "turn to your spirit" are code for "shut up and do what you're told." You've probably experienced someone "calling on the Lord" AT YOU in order to shut you up or manipulate your behavior. This and mocking others is a sure indication that something is not right here. The Holy Spirit does not behave this way and you are under no obligation to remain in such an oppressive environment.

Welcome and blessings to you and peace---

Nell
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote