View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 01:27 PM   #5
UntoHim
Grateful Servant

Default Re: Help a concerned FTT trainee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlossomingLily View Post
I was "gained" on campus and my parent DO NOT agree with me being here, I don't know how to go on
In this case, my dear sister, I would seriously consider dropping out of the FTT. Of course I understand this will be a hard thing to explain to "the brothers", but the longer you wait, the harder it will be. I am not suggesting that you drop completely out your home Local Church (unless you feel before the Lord that it would be necessary to do so). You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. You must realize that leaving the FTT is NOT as if you are leaving the Lord or his ultimate will for your life.

You have the Spirit of Truth living in you! The Lord Jesus promised that the Spirit will "guide us into all truth". If you feel that you are not being guided into all truth at the FTT, you should strongly consider leaving as soon as practically possible. May the Lord keep you and bless you as you seek to follow the Lamb wherever he goes.

-