View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 06:30 AM   #20
awareness

Default Re: What ever happened to Max Rappaport, John Ingells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewManLiving View Post
Concerning Max: What do you see? A used Jesus salesman, or
a broken man with a contrite spirit who loves The Lord with incorruptible
Love. I guess that answer would depend on the condition of our own
Hearts and our own relationship to The Lord

Take a look at the community archive and judge for yourself. Have not
Seen the link here so I am assuming there is no other thread with this link

https://archive.org/details/ReligionVersusReality
My goodness NML, after seeing and hearing Max I'm contrite of heart. He is not the Max I remember, the one I pictured in my head all these years. I only see traces of that old(young) Max.

And yes, NML, I see a broken man with a contrite spirit.

Who admits to mistakes in his past, and living narcissistically. I remember that. I remember those days. I remember Max the braggart.

He also admits that the Lord chastised him for it, telling him, "look how your decision hurt yourself, and your family." Well I ask, how about all the other brothers and sisters you hurt? the Lord didn't care about them? He didn't chastise you for hurting them.

But thanks bro NML, for linking to Max. It has moved me to forgive that used Jesus salesman. Lord knows it's about time that I do so.

It's funny how pictures in our head, of the past, don't change, like time does.

Lord forgive me for my foolishness. For failing to see how silly were those days when Max was pumping (retailing) Witness Less ... and for taking them so seriously.

I was, back in those days, as foolish as Max was (but he was a big-shot at it). I have no room to speak. Seems the large beam in my eye didn't bother me as much as that teensy little splinter in Max's eye.