View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 07:47 AM   #3022
Ohio

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
I have supported an investigation, that is not the same as siding with media articles and fanning flames of conspiracy nuts.

I don't believe in rushing investigations on one hand and on the other feel that after a reasonable amount of time (a year is certainly a reasonable amount of time) you need to have demonstrated a valid reason to continue. I think Mueller has certainly demonstrated a valid reason to continue. I think he has also justified his intention to question the president.
I have posted numerous articles that debunk the notion that the Mueller investigation is at all fair. Nothing about the investigation is right, honorable, or above the table. Sure the Russians are bad actors, but the overwhelming evidence of collusion for the last decade points to Hilary, Obama, and certain bad actors our intelligence community. Uranium One sellout is exhibit number one.

Quick example of media bias. Why no sympathy for Flynn, a career civil servant, who was illegally unmasked, deceptively interviewed by Strzok, illegally wiretapped by the FBI, bankrupted by Muller's team of crooked investigators like Weissmann, convicted of a "process" crime which will be overturned here shortly.

Compare this to the outpouring of sympathy for crooked McCabe, whose investigator Strzok interviewed Hilary without oath, who exonerated her even before interviewing her, who lied to Congress, who deceived the FISA court, who hatched the "insurance plan" to take down a sitting president. His "lack of candor" is FBI-speak for lack of honesty or integrity.