View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 02:34 PM   #50
Freedom

Default Re: The Sin of Noah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
What I have emphasized in bold, absolutely. That's where my analogy of bunker mentality comes in. They will go in silence, until there's an opportunity to counter-attack on their own terms. Case and point with the Harvest House lawsuit. When Harvest House wanted to come to a table of fellowship, there was no response from LSM according to Harvest House representatives.
When Steve Isitt wrote An Examination of A Response to Recent Accusations, RK went on the counter-offensive in Ambato, Ecuador. When Steve called out RK on it by phone and by mail, there was no reply.
Considering current members, suppose a current or former member brings up a valid concern related to LSM leaders to to another current member, what's the expected response?
The fruit of Lee's teachings on authority are evident in how current LC leaders behave themselves. With respect to other Christians, they are so arrogant that there way is right, that they will sue for their reputation. They also pretend to be orthodox to gain membership with Christian organizations.

With respect to insiders, the attitude is my way or the highway. They won't even entertain the idea that someone could have genuine concerns. It is apparent that LC leaders feel that even if they know they have made mistakes or are completely wrong, it's better to move on than to risk "ruining God's government". Of those current BB's, how many had concerns at some point? Many of them did, but they ignored those concerns in order to support Lee.
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote