View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:49 AM   #111
A little brother

Default Re: Poor, poor Christianity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
This thread is to discuss poor poor Christianity and to allow forum members to discuss whether Brother Lee’s characterization is accurate in specific instances instead of the broad brush generalizations used to criticize him for saying it.
Hi Drake, I think this thread is based on wrong premise. No body would deny there are many issues in Christianity. WL may be right for some of his accusations to poor poor Chirstianity. But I believe most members here are criticizing WL's intention and how he dealt with such issues rather than the claims themselves.

Paul taught us:

Rom 15:1 But we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those who are weak and not to please ourselves.

1 Cor 12:23 And those members of the body which we consider to be less honorable, these we clothe with more abundant honor; and our uncomely members come to have more abundant comeliness,

But what is WL's solution to poor poor Christianity? "Come out of it" and "widen the gap between Christianity and The Lord's Recovery"! Tell me, where is the brotherly love?
A little brother is offline   Reply With Quote