View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:42 PM   #235
awareness

Default Re: The Bible Answer Man Converts to The Eastern Orthodox Church!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
That is an article that I came across a while back. There are a lot of things about Hank that don't add up. I didn't listen to the recording, but at the linked site for the recording, there are some headings to various parts of the recording. One of which is "The revolutionary impact the Lord’s recovery has had on Hank personally as well as the ministry of CRI." If the LC impact on Hank and the CRI was so 'revolutionary', then why didn't Hank join the LC? It is pretty obvious that the CRI's interaction with the LC goes beyond a simple defense of the LC. It is more like a promotion, and where there are promotions, there is usually money involved.
Well he's still pedaling. I got an email today at 5:30ct. He's pushing his new book "Muslim." You can pre-order it for $24.99, called a "donation," must have learned this tax dodge from LSM.

And I noticed clicking links that he keeps pushing "We Were Wrong."

I don't know about Hank, but something seems not quite right. I don't wish him ill, I'm just not buying it ... literally. I haven't ever spent a dime on anything Hank. But that doesn't stop him from thanking me for all my donations, over and over, while asking for more and more. Hank is unquestionably into mammon. And it removes all credibility of CRI, as an objective "research" organization. It's a far cry from the CRI Christian countercult movement started by Walter Martin.