Thread: Deification
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 11:55 AM   #11
TLFisher

Default Re: Deification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Part of the reason is that the GLA was not so extreme as other regions, but mostly I was bothered by all the unrighteousness and abuses with the LC leadership -- they just don't know how to treat other people as the Lord has taught us. They talk love, yet suffer from a severe shortage from the top down.
This is indicative of the LSM culture. The so-called recovery have morphed into ministry churches so the mode of receiving is not one according to love and grace, but according to "ARE YOU FOR THE MINISTRY?"

Several verses come to mind regarding receiving according to the ministry...

If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. Luke 6:32

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 1 Corinthians 13:1

This second verse in 1 Corinthians 13:1 may be a window to why wives of elders and deacons are often absent to prophesying meetings. The ministry to these sisters, has become a noisy gong. Lacking is the love that attracted them to the recovery.
TLFisher is offline   Reply With Quote