View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 07:58 PM   #182
Ohio

Default Re: What is God's Economy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
What exactly is your concern? I believed I addressed it when I said that I am not intentionally picking on America, out of bigotry or any sort or reason. I would say the same things about any country which has accepted gay marriage. In previous discussions I made reference to homosexuality in Germany (although it is not legal currently, many churches are supporting it).

My statements are not meant to be personal ,"you all" refers to any who have joined the movement in America. Possibly many joined the recovery because it was better than what was already there. The recovery came to America, not from America, that's all I'm saying. Because America, as Sodom, needed to be recovered. If Christianity was not degraded, then the Recovery could not have grown as much as it did in America.

I have a reference:
"THE LORD’S NEED FOR A RECOVERY, NOT A REVIVAL", "Enjoying the Riches of Christ for the Building Up of the Church as the Body of Christ",
by Witness Lee

There have been many attempts at revivals in America, but no real revival. Why do many say they need revival? Because they realize they are degraded that's why.
All Christians speak about revival. LSM talks about it the most because they need it the most.

It is you who is obsessed with homosexuality.