View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 01:16 PM   #19
A little brother

Default Re: What Exactly Does a Believer Follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel View Post
First you said/suggested that I said "...seeing evil in the church..." . . . And now, after I pointed out your error to you, you said in your above quoted speaking... "...You knew the context was about seeing evil in all things LC-related."

And again, just as in the first instance... You're in error.

Honestly... Based on your confused speaking, I wonder if you've even read my related comments in the Billy Graham thread.
Oh boy, now who is confused? When I responded to your post #8 with my comment "The context of “seeing no evil” was on “all things LC-related” in Koinonia’s post.", you yourself replied in #12 "I know... I went back and checked, and actually had a second window opened with it as I wrote my reply to you."

Do you really need to post such a lengthy reply proving nothing but your own error? Or are you simply evading the question of "whether you saw any evil from within the LC and whether the Lord had subsequently led you to take certain actions."?

-------------------------------------
1 Cor 8:2 If anyone thinks that he knows anything, he has not yet come to know as he ought to know;
A little brother is offline   Reply With Quote