View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 08:20 AM   #113
Drake

Default Re: The Bible Answer Man Converts to The Eastern Orthodox Church!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntoHim View Post
Ah, I was actually hoping Drake was going to answer this with what Nee and Lee clearly and strongly taught - that "the church" in any given city is actually a composition of ALL TRUE BELIEVERS in that given city. So the church in Los Angeles existed from the first day that a number (whichever number, presumable "two or three") gathered in the Lord's Name. Obviously Ohio is tracking with me in this same direction.

Everything that Drake has posted here sounds and smells EXACTLY like how a "denominational" church starts. They gather in the Lord's Name, ACCORDING TO THE TEACHINGS AND INTERPRETATIONS OF MERE MEN. In the case that Drake is explaining the mere men were Watchman Nee and Witness Lee. You see there already existed "the church life" in LA. There were already true Christian believers breaking bread in LA. Sorry but "a hunger for a deeper enjoyment" is a totally subjective thing and does NOT define what is and what is not "the church in Los Angeles".

Care to try again?

-
A do over? For me?

Yet, I did answer your question the way you had hoped I would. Put my answer in front of your question as a single sentence. Admittedly, it is a question worded in the negative, and oddly phrased, and you demanded a binary answer so I gave it to you just as you requested. Did my best with what I had to work with.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote