View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 05:24 AM   #5626
Ohio

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
A typical strategy in a case like this is not to catch Trump in collusion since that would be very difficult to prove, but rather in obstruction. It seems clear that the Democrats are very upset that the case for obstruction was not stronger and more solid.

But I am not interested in all that, not interested in those that cry foul, or claims of crookedness, etc. What I would like to know is what is the solution? How do you establish a government of the people, by the people and for the people that does not devolve into this?
Catch Trump in obstruction??? Yes, that was the plan. So first a fake and absurd crime investigation needed to be launched by which Trump people might be caught "obstructing." Flynn was first. They put him at ease, claiming a fact-finding national security issue, deceiving him into waiving his Miranda rights. They set him up, trapped him, and framed him. Success! Not for America, but for their team!

Back to your question, after one gets lost, the first step is to retrace your steps back to the trail, and identify what went wrong. It seems that AG Barr and other investigators are attempting to do just that -- determine who and what initiated this collusion narrative. Recent reports point to former CIA Director Brennan. Perhaps not. Maybe it was in the "People's House."

The American experiment of governance is predicated on honest, God-fearing, law-abiding, men of integrity. The Founders have acknowledged this. Our "devolved" decline is the result.

Last edited by Ohio; 05-03-2019 at 08:52 AM.
Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote