View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 05:56 PM   #5521
awareness

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek View Post
Yeah I couldn't follow a few stitches in your tapestry of self-contradiction. Should I have known immediately that you liked the congresswomen when you called them idiots and stooges? Based on what they've said so far I don't agree that those congresswomen are against the Jews. I mean is anybody that criticizes America against it? Maybe they're trying to help by criticizing to call for improvement. Why then would the fact that someone criticized Israel and the AIPAC mean they're against the Jews? Or were you just doing your surreptitious worming thing. Sometimes I can't tell.
No worming, at least concerning this. As I have seen it, bringing up anything that Israel is doing wrong, is defended by branding it anti-semitic.

And as far as I can determine they're just calling for equal human rights for all, including the Palestinians. But to speak for the Palestinians is considered to be speaking against Israel. It's interesting that it's seen that way, it indicates that what Israel is doing is wrong.

Israel is willing to use the Torah to claim the land, but they look away when the Torah tells the to love their neighbor.