View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:45 PM   #492
Drake

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
I heard this in Houston. Ray Graver taught us that if we took the Lord's table outside of the Local Church you could get sick and die. He actually gave examples of people who did get sick.

When I talked to others they also heard this teaching, so much so that I felt my experience was commonplace.

Witness Lee has taught in great detail about the sins of every other group including free groups and that their table is not a legitimate one.

Yes we have heard Evangelical claim that you have to choose where to meet, and that some places would be better than others for the table. But that isn't the question. In the LRC we were regularly warned against taking the table in other churches, they realize that we might visit family, go to funerals, weddings, etc. That was obviously necessary, so long as we don't take the table.

That is what I am asking, why is that condemned?
The table is a serious thing that could lead to sickness and it is not Brother Ray who first said it. What does Paul say about it?

Still brother, if you will not receive Evangelical's lengthy investment of time and research then you will not receive mine either. So I recommend that you pick this back up with Evangelical if he is still willing.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote