View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 07:43 AM   #349
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
When posters here refer to the “sinful disorders “ that occurred, it is the equivalent of putting those flyers on the windshield of cars....
Nah, not even close. But many of us on this forum are doing something similar to what those saints who were crying out for repentance and turn to righteousness from the man who claimed to have The Vision of the Age, The Ministry of the Age and the authority of The Minister of the Age. Witness Lee's response? "Nobody's perfect!" and "That Lee! Lee has to be famous! Lee! Lee! Lee must have the credit! And if you listen to me, you do not listen to Lee, you listen to the very God in His oracle spoken by me" and "I don’t care for the loss of any church. Even if the entire U. S. A. is closed to me I don’t care".

TO THIS VERY DAY many people, including you Drake, are promoting Witness Lee as the only person who spoke as God's oracle on earth since 1945. You promote his writings as "The Ministry of the Age". Some of us know different. Some of us know the history you'd like to hide from the public and unsuspecting "new ones". Sorry if this upsets you. You are here on this forum practicing the ole Local Church tried and true method of shooting the messengers. No problem. But always, always remember that we have the kryptonite to your bullets....THE TRUTH.

-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote