View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 12:04 PM   #249
TLFisher

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
You are applying the matter of not stumbling in a double standard, one for you and one for me. Yet, a great principle as you described in your own words of not doing anything to stumble a brother is applied wide and if you stand on that principle but then qualify it to restrict its applicability for others then in so doing you negate the principle itself.
Though addressed to ZNP, I'll take it as it relates to my own experience. The matter of stumbling goes both ways. Not one way. However in the local churches that is not always so. I've been in many meetings where the prophesying portion was used as a platform to put down non-LSM affiliated assemblies. Months after Renton took the ground as a LSM-affiliated locality several brothers came to my home saying I'm welcome as long as I never made Steve Isitt an issue. I never did. Nor have I made John Ingalls or any other brother an issue. If brothers don't have the capacity for an objective discussion, then it's best to keep opinions to myself.
I have never used any meeting nor anyone's home other than my own as a venue to speak content I post on this forum. This is a place for discussions. If people are stumbled by the content I post, they shouldn't be here.