View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 09:55 AM   #112
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
ZNP>”So I asked Drake if he equated saying that WL is the MOTA with saying Jesus is Lord. He denied it, agreeing that would be a damnable heresy. ”

ZNP,

I did not agree that anything would be a “damnable heresy”. I just said I would not go that far on the point you were making in that post.

I appreciate your flair for the dramatic but just to be accurate on what I said.

Thanks
Drake
I have defined Heresy as "a school of thought". I think it is fair to characterize your response as agreeing that the MOTA doctrine is a school of thought.

I have also defined "damnable heresy" as a school of thought that results in division, sectarianism. This definition is very much aligned to WL and LSM doctrine. You have already agreed that the MOTA doctrine causes division, the only point of contention is who is responsible for that division.

So please explain how or why you would not agree that saying "not receiving the doctrine that WL is the MOTA is equal to denying Christ" is not a damnable heresy?