View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #47
leastofthese

Default Re: What Exactly Does a Believer Follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel View Post
Do you know what the only prayer that the Lord recieves is, leastofthese?
There are a number of verses I could point to that would answer this question. I'm sure you know which one is the right one

Brother Steel, I am a son of God, adopted by His grace through the blood of Jesus Christ - not by any work of my flesh. Adopted as a son, I am an heir of God - my Father hears my voice and answers my prayers. At times the Holy Spirit leads me to pray for specific things (even awakens me from my sleep to do so), sometimes I pray for what I feel like the Spirit leads me to... Sometimes I pray for desires of my flesh. But the Lord hears all my prayers. I have seen His steadfast love as He called me to Himself, I have seen many prayers answered - some miraculous, some mundane. My life is a testament to the fact that God receives my prayers man. I am so blessed it leaves me in awe. That others can see Christ in me and through me and my relationships is an honor that I don't think I even fully appreciate.

The thing is Steel - through Christ we all can come before Him and hold onto the truth that our Father gives good gifts to those who ask in faith. That is such an amazing truth! The best thing about serving the one and only living God, is that in fun times or difficult times, I still live to serve the God who made all things. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind - and love the people around you!