View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 10:44 AM   #2
countmeworthy

Default Re: Corporate Living

Thank you for sharing your testimony/experience in corporate living Aron. Recently I was pondering how I own a home.. ok.. still paying on it! I never had direction as to a 'career' either from my parents or from the LC. (Interesting how in the mid 70s, Lee had a 'burden' to have LCrs go to college and also recruit college people. The reason for it was clearly to bring in money to him and his projects.

I should be homeless but for the GRACE and I do mean GRACE and MERCY of Almighty God, my Heavenly Father had other plans for me. That's not to say my spiritual journey has been easy. Surely I have experienced John 16:33
In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

My personal trib however has really brought me closer to the LORD..the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I am a happy pappy..and the forever optimist. No weapon formed against me is going to pull me down. I trust the Precious Blood of Jesus one thousand percent and more to protect me, to cover me and to constantly I have learned their a lot about their different functions even though ALMIGHTY GOD is ONE GOD.

As to my experience of corporate living, I somewhat enjoyed it but I felt I could not be 'friends' with the sisters I lived with after I moved to another sisters' home. While I was in that sisters household, we were 'friends' as friends can be in the LC. When I moved to a different sisters' home, I felt I could only fellowship when we were at the meeting halls or in a group setting. Rarely one on one friendship. That's my regret as I am quite a friendly and outgoing person. That's not to say I have not had my share of butting heads with people.

I was not a 'troublemaking' sister as I heard some were. I heard one sister eloped with an LC brother to Vegas.
When they returned and after a scolding of sorts, the sister went back to live with the sisters for a short time..and the brother as well.. they then got their own place.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote