View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 08:30 AM   #385
Weighingin

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
Of course One Publication is a joke. Anyone can publish. But it's not a joke in the the recovery movement. It means only LSM publications can be used and read in the LC.

Like the Watchtower to the JW's ... and the book of Mormon to the LDS.
Looking at that writing years ago, I got the impression there's only one publication and if you want to write something, you must clear it with the LSM.
It seems we all understand that you can't publish something attributing that it is the LSM without consultation with them.
But since this is considered the ministry of the age, God's authority comes from he who can interpret the word, etc, any other publishing can be considered
competition with the one ministry based on ambition.
I have a compound question, did Titus and Dong just publish under their own name or did they claim it was with the LSM or "the one ministry of the age."
Any Christian should be able to write and publish, as long as proper accreditation is given to any sources. It seems the issues came up as to how they were promoted and distributed.
On a side note, I've tried numerous times to access that "One Publication" site, it still is "403."
Weighingin is offline   Reply With Quote