View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 08:24 AM   #66
Drake

Default Re: False Narrative of Church History

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntoHim View Post
Living Stream Ministry was also Witness Lee's PERSONAL BUSINESS, HIS PERSONAL MINISTRY. IT BELONGED TO HIM. HE OWNED IT, LOCK STOCK AND BARREL.
501c? Sure....if you say so. I guess our friend Drake is right....because everyone knows that there have never been any problems with 501c corporations. Am I right? I mean, no religious leaders have ever been caught with their hands in the non-profit cookie jar? Am I right?
UntoHim,

Your 501c argument is simply a fallacy. Some abused 501c and LSM is 501c therefore LSM must have abused its 501c. That’s ridiculous.

However, you would get my attention if afazio or yourself would provide some factual evidence that LSM ever abused its non-profit status... but please don’t expect that anecdotal evidence are the same as facts. afazio is entitled to his opinion but not his own facts.

And of course LSM is privately held and managed. Here again you are skirting with the same fallacy in argument as above.

To put this discussion on a fact based track perhaps you could tell us just how much revenue LSM generated in the 80s or 90s.... when all this raking in multi millions was going on and Brother Lee was rolling in dough. Let’s start there.

Real numbers please.

Thanks
Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote