View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 08:36 AM   #479
Ohio

Default Re: Publication Work in The Lord's Recovery aka The One Publication

I came across this quote in an LSM book . . . ("RitUNTMoGEUtPLiHM" p.10 -- Title too long to type out!)

Quote:
It is a fact of history in the Lord's Recovery that any church which follows the ministry is strong and blessed. But those churches which neglect the ministry and try instead to do something on their own have become a failure. However, in saying these things, I wish to make it very clear that I by no means insist that the churches or the saints read the Life-study Messages.
This is the kind of doublespeak which confines LC's to an LSM prison. First it starts out as a "fact of history" which can easily be disproved. Dozens of LC's are not "strong and blessed" while clinging to LSM for decades. I long became disenchanted with these endless false promises of blessing.

What does it mean to "do something on their own?" How vague is that? Does that include following the Lamb wheresoever He leads?" Is not the biggest failure following man and not God? Think about the Catholic churches.

Not insisting that LC's read Life-Studies? Does that now include HWFMR? Because that is why Midwest LC's were quarantined. Such a deceptive quote.