View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 03:01 PM   #12
Kevin

Default Re: What should I be looking for in a church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBW View Post
I would steer you toward more evangelical churches. generality.
I'm trying to check up with Christ Commission Fellowship (CCF). CCF is conservative Evangelical but does not identify itself as either Reformed nor Arminian to avoid unnecessary identification with a myriad of traditions and practices from mainline protestant denominations. CCF is Trinitarian; believes in the full inspiration, inerrancy, and supreme authority of the 66 books that comprise the Holy Scriptures; and salvation by grace through faith in Jesus alone, based on His divinity and humanity and His finished work on the cross. Beats me with this one. I haven't yet made my full decision because I have just recently out the LC, wondering where to start my life.

I sent an email to Got Questions Ministries about this Evangelical church.

Quote:
Question 530918: Is Christ Commission Fellowship (CCF) biblically a solid church? This is their official website. http://www.ccf.org.ph/

Answered by: Steve

Answer:
CCF is a biblically sound church. I have never had the opportunity to attend their services but have seen their television show. I did look at the website and read their core values and found nothing wrong with their ministry. They believe Jesus is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, died on the cross and rose from the dead three days later and is alive today.

I can find nothing wrong with any of their teachings on television or on their website.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote