View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 05:41 AM   #544
Indiana

Default Re: MERGED THREAD: Leaders of the Lord's Recovery

It seems to me these are a good series of posts with views and counter-views of balance.

I had never read this post by Don Rutledge, and find this quote by him to be an important one based on what we have learned about WL's ways in Taiwan especially, but also in Shanghai.

"WL had been too authoritarian in the Far East. He told me so directly to my face and I heard him mention it many times." #536 HOPE

After all our time here on a forum we learn many things that formulate our opinion. And, we don't give a pass where official history has it wrong and congregations are deceived as a result and, leaders perhaps abused.

OHIO Quote: "I've never posted an event where LC leaders properly protected the church under their purview. As a matter of fact, nearly every LC quarantine involved headquarters violating that proper jurisdiction assigned by the Head of the body. The system has promoted a policy of abuse, turning beloved brothers into bullies, or else assisting the real shepherds to the exits.

"Those rigidly attached to headquarters (which in my case was both Anaheim and Cleveland) are especially pernicious, thinking they have some God-given mandate to "play god" with the children of God".

www.twoturmoils.com/TaipeiHistory.pdf
Indiana is offline   Reply With Quote