View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #54
countmeworthy

Default Re: My Views and Stance on The Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igzy View Post
I think if somebody has a fall like Haggard's, he or she needs to spend at least 10 years just being a servant, maybe longer. I agree, guys. This guy has no business pretending to be a minister right now. He should have humbled himself and gone to the desert to be a sheep herder for an expended period, serving humbly sweeping floors in a little church somewhere. I'm not saying penance. I'm saying proving himself. The guy has not been tested.
But if his associates welcomed him back because he has gone through therapy & 'cured'...and knows how to run a church business, then, "Welcome Back Kotter! We missed ya".

Isn't this what Lee did with Phillip & Timothy? (not sure about Timothy btw) Lee trusted Phillip with the church business 'cause he knew how to run it.

And thus my comment:

Quote:
A close look at The LSM reveals it is no different than any other church organization.
Carol
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote