View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 05:39 PM   #44
leastofthese

Default Re: Some Good Things to Come Out of the Recovery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons to Glory! View Post
Question: When does trying to prove something become an accusation, and is there really a difference (some may want to debate this too!)?

So much of this forum is devoted to enumerating the sins of the Recovery. Sure, it is in the name of "getting the truth out" and perhaps some understanding and maybe healing. But at some point - what is the point? Do we just become another accuser of the brethren?

Yes, so many mistakes were made. Authority and central control (overt & covert) got out of control. Okay, fine. Where is Christ!? Is He going over and over all the finer points, ad nauseum, of our sins? No.

As for me, I feel to move on from sin consciousness . . .
You pose an interesting question here. Many of the long time posters could probably do a better job estimating, but many people on this forum have shared testimony of gratitude for the posters of this forum (many who started off “lurkers”).I pray that even more parents and college students have been deterred from joining the Witness Lee churches because of the truth exposed here.