View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 11:53 AM   #69
TLFisher

Default Re: Pray-Reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Thank you for your prayers SteVee. My so called guidance and protection only come from loving intensions, but LR has and has always had a spirit/Spirit to which I'm often out of tune. Is this fine, delicate spirit of hers being led astray? I've seen from the experiences related on this site, that the consequences can be devastating.
You're not out of tune. It's the system the LR operates in that's out of tune. To exist in that environment, you must be positive and absolute for the ministry. You must be able to conform to all aspects of peer pressure within the LC system.
As I have seen through the experiences of others it's not until one expresses their concerns and questions do brothers and sisters become persona non grata. If there's any verse that embodies the LR it would be Luke 6:32-33

"If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same."