View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 06:32 PM   #171
awareness

Default Re: Questions about Daystar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbon View Post
The brother or sister at the top made a very good plea. I'm all for the point of forgiving the thieves who stole from us, lied, cheated, hid the truth etc. But this type of forgiveness really comes from the Lord. Just as our friends at the top are so loving, overlooking, sweet, altogether for the Lord's move, to whatever extent they are this way, it is either of the Lord or it is theatrical.

I have a RCC neighbor who is 100% for the institution. She is 78 or 79 years, a divorcee of around 35 years, hard worker, plenty of high marks to me as a real member of our society. I still don't believe one iota of her belief in the RCC.
The same is true of the writer at the top. If they are LSM employees, no dice. If they are just deceived, I was too for 40 years. Just turned 85 and realize that we have a devil far more competent than we so our survival is of the Lord. I hang on to the scripture, Except the Lord build the house, except the Lord keep the city, all is vanity.

Praise the Lord, I still have hope and it is entirely of the Lord, none in the LC or the RCC

Lisbon
Bro Lisbon, I look back fondly on my early days in the LC, when I was totally into the delusion ; "The vision" they called it ; when I believed I was smack dab in the middle of God's move on the earth.

But I can't unscramble those eggs. Now I see that the whole local church, and all Lee devised, were just theatrics, pretending to be God's move on the earth. I too was once a great pretender. Those were happy days.