View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:18 AM   #9
alwayslearning

Default Re: Let's make LocalChurchDiscussions Better for 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrotherinFaith View Post
alwayslearning;23141Furthermore they do not like situations that they cannot control.

I don't think this applies any more so to LCers than others.

If anyone, an LC member included, has a valid point they can control a forum conversation provided they communicate clearly.

We can't immediately assume that they can't handle themselves in a forum setting. I am sure many LCers are members of other forums and know how things work.
Actually by control I meant owning and/or moderating a forum. It is well known that the Anaheim Politburo does not like the Internet except as a means to market LSM i.e. sites they can control. They don't like this kind of forum at all.

I do not assume that they cannot handle themselves in a forum but rather they are not accustomed to the format i.e. a format that includes open opposition by those who disagree with their POVs. Of course this was in response to Cassidy who thinks for some reason LC system members should be able to freely express their views here without any open opposition - which would be in keeping with the LC system environment not a forum.
alwayslearning is offline   Reply With Quote