View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #64
Ohio

Default Re: Sisters of the Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
In other words, yes Max protested the sinful situation, and yes Max was ambitious, but it's not protesting the sinful situation that was circulated throughout the recovery (why Max and Sandee were no longer meeting). It was ambition. In 1993 shortly after moving to the NW. I had asked a direct question. What about Max? The direct answer I was given, "he was ambitious". The answer not given "he protested an immoral situation".
"He was ambitious?" Max was ambitious!?! Did anyone in the LRC ever think about what this expression really means? Was that not why WL promoted Max in the first place, because he was so ambitious?

Is being "ambitious" somehow become bad? God created ambition in mankind, and now, that is to be condemned? Without a little ambition, perhaps no one would even get out of bed in the morning. Wasn't WL a bit ambitious? How about the Blendeds?

It's these sort of word games at LSM that really drive me crazy. I think some in Corinth played the same word games with Paul, and he got so frustrated he blurted out "let your yes be yes, and your no be no."