View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 03:06 PM   #477
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: One Publication

The main Living Stream Ministry link to this important document/declaration/edict is STILL NOT ACTIVE. This cannot be a mistake or oversight. The powers that be at LSM/DCP have intentionally removed this document with no explanation.

I think the best explanation for the disappearance is that they saw it being ripped to shreds on this very forum. I think they are in process of revising/revamping it and we will one day see a new, born again Publication Work in The Lord's Recovery. The Blended Brothers will do their best to try and remove and/or mask all the contradictions, inconsistencies and unbiblical language...but the truth is after you remove all of these things there isn't much of a document left.

But they are in a pickle. They have made a firm declaration-proclamation which was issued world-wide. They must know that nothing that is posted on the Internet can ever really be erased - It will always stand as a judgment against these men who first posted it.

Of course they can always make an official retraction before God, men and all the current members of the Local Church of Witness Lee. My prayer and sincere hope is that they will do so.

-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote