View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 09:20 PM   #676
JJ

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Peer pressure mostly. Whether it's speaking something positive intended to edify from HWFMR or speaking something negative in besmirching non-LSM Christians. Peer pressure is present and not to oppose the positive/negative speaking.

Once in a while someone will want to speak from the Bible. It's tolerated, but not condemned nor encouraged. An elder will usually re-direct the prophesying meeting back towards HWFMR.
Thanks for your answer Terry. I see that you tried to instant message me, but my pop-up blocker isn't allowing it. Sorry about that.

I mostly missed meetings and conferences from 1985 to 2005, and was mystified by the reduction in genuine rejoicing in the Lord over that gap. When I attended meetings from 2005 to 2015 I tried many times to speak with enjoyment from the light of the Lord coming directly through the verses I had been reading during the week at the Lord's table and prophesying meeting, and it often went over like a lead balloon with most of the saints (though a few responded), and I never knew why.

Until I came to these message boards, I couldn't find anyone else willing to talk about it. So, I'm grateful to have some company. My real interest is in moving forward.
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote