View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 07:21 PM   #574
NewManLiving

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Something that really needs to be thrown out is the insistence on LSM organizational churches to make all their adherents look Asian. And no offense to my dear Asian brothers and sisters - could be any ethnic group. I could never figure this one out. What obvious fleshy nonsense. I guess if WL was Slovik everyone would have a beard. I was perusing the Internet earlier and came across some of the churches in Africa. Some of the pictures showed a couple of people in colorful African dress beating on wooden drums. I immediately thought to myself 'Now that's going to be a challenge'. Of course they pulled it off in India when they went in and "took over" several hundred local churches that were originally planted by the Holy Spirit, turning them into dead business churches. Now all these deceived ones look Asian. It's almost alien when you think about it. All these clones running around with smart phones thinking God had handed over Babylon to them But humor aside, what gets into people to make them so extreme? Thinking that a rational man will see something glorious about their presence and behavior. I remember a friend/brother, here at Yale telling me that the LC saints wanted to use him since he was so Caucasian looking. The problem is not that there are a lot of Asians in the LC, but rather that they want every convert to look like one also.
NewManLiving is offline   Reply With Quote