Thread: Women's Role
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 06:41 AM   #92
Nell
Admin/Moderator

Default Re: Women's Role

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBW View Post
Preach about what is sin. Help even the really good among us realize where they still fall short. The parts of a sermon that get people to thinking about repentance should not just be aimed at the unbelievers and seriously backslidden. We all need to have those little questions put to us that make us realize that we are still not there. Not perfect. Still in need of that part of the prayer where we say "Forgive us our trespasses . . . ."
I believe I said that already.

Your waaaaaaa tooooo loooooooong post seems to take the same position in more of the same words than I have time to address. I will confess that I did not spend a lot of time with what has turned into a mini-series. I apologize that I cannot continue a discussion that appears to be at a stalemate. We are not that far apart.

Sorry. I know you spent a lot of time with your post and I apologize for being unable to give it due consideration. My mind is made up and so is yours so we should leave it there. Thank you for the dialogue. (We're off topic to boot.)

Nell

Last edited by Nell; 08-05-2017 at 07:13 AM.
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote