View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 08:48 AM   #547
Ohio

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Brother Ohio,

Let me make sure I got this down accurately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A little brother View Post
I spoke what I have to. It's up to you to hear or not.
a little brother,

LSMers like Drake are known for their wordsmithing and lawyering. It's all part of the game that is played to silence critics online, since we cannot be sued like normal publishers. They have almost a century long history of shooting the messenger, shaming and slandering whistleblowers who dare to speak their conscience. Their vacuum-sealed closed system allows nothing to penetrate their bubble.

Notice that he now wants me to research LSM's vast online inventory of messages, all polished and sanitized from recordings of their meetings, as if hundreds of eye-witness accounts are insufficient. There is not a brother in their program who does not know that LSM's senior Blendeds maintain a global authority over the local churches. Titus Chu and others tried to buck the system, and we saw what LSM is capable of. Made me sick.

LSM, like the Pharisees of old, make void the word of God to maintain their Lee-established traditions. For example, they expelled Titus Chu and others for publishing their own books, yet they filed lawsuits in many GLA cities for meeting halls and bank assets. One of those cities was Columbus, Ohio where I once migrated to help found that church. The Bible tells us to go publish the word of God, but no verse ever said that only LSM could do that. The Bible tells us specifically not to sue our brothers, yet LSM feels that verse is for everyone else and not for them. Pathetic!

Drake should be more concerned about violating God's word and stumbling His children, than some supposed "ad hominem" that hurt his feelings.