View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 09:30 AM   #4656
Ohio

Default Re: Politics and the Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
I don't consider him to be anti Jewish, rather I consider him to be a nationalist, and of course he is white, and he is strongly anti immigration, protectionist, even perhaps xenophobic. I also consider his conversation to be frank, transparent, incendiary, and undignified.
What's wrong with NATIONALISM? It's the same as patriotism.

I strongly protest the accusations of "strongly anti immigration, even perhaps xenophobic." In this regard Trump only reverberates the desires of Americans. I do think "protectionist" is a great thing, however. Except for Obama, show me one President in history who was not PROTECTIONIST? Xenophobism is a false accusation. Trump only demands immigration that is legal and does not threaten American citizens. Sounds to me like "Law and Order."

Why is it that every politician, including Obama, Clintons', Schumer, etc. is on record supporting a southern wall and limits to immigration? Ten years ago even the Left would have been appalled at the thought of "Sanctuary" cities. My, how has America changed.

And how have you changed? Just because conservatives have resisted the daily onslaught of progressive ideology, gone crazy during the Obama era, does not mean we are guilty of any of the "-ISTS" and "-OBES" that we are accused of. It seems to me that you hate Trump because he fights back, as if being "presidential" means to be wimpy, and taken advantage of by the rest of the world, including the UN.