View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 11:36 AM   #62
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: Eating & Drinking Jesus Daily - who emphasizes this besides the LC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
But UntoHim are we now equivocating words? Have we lost the ability to communicate certain spiritual things with certain spiritual words (I Cor 2.13) on an open forum because of past Lee-isms, Lee-logics, and Lee-semantics?\
"Thy words were found and I did eat them and the word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of my heart" Jer 15:16

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 with all prayer and supplication praying at all seasons in the Spirit, and watching thereunto in all perseverance and supplication for all the saints, Eph 6:17-18

"Let there be study of the divine word mingled with prayer" Jerome (340-420)

"It is also reasonable that the reading of the Holy Scripture be done with all prayer and groaning as well as praise and thanksgiving" August Hermann Francke (1663-1727)

"My mind being now more open and enlarged, I began to read the Holy Scriptures upon my knees, laying aside all other books and praying over, if possible, every line and word." George Whitefield (1714-1770)

"How blessed would the inner chamber be, what a power and an inspiration in our worship, if we only took God's word as from Himself, turning it into prayer." Andrew Murray (1828-1917)