Thread: Whistleblower
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 03:27 AM   #180
Ohio

Default Re: Whistleblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
You are not interrupting. That was an answer to a question you asked me.

My enlightenment for you is this.....If you read this thread and others like it from beginning to end you will know who knows what, who thinks what, and why they believe as they do and any assumptions they are making, what is based on sound reasoning verses fallacy in argumentation and where fact ends and opinion begins. Ohio has pointed you to reference material that we sometimes use as a basis for our conversations. Read that too. All for free unless you feel to contribute monetarily to the cause.

Since you are a self admitted eager learner not knowing little about this topic then I suggest you start there. Once you understand what has already been discussed then you will offer your own informed opinion and insight and may have some questions along the way. Some here will become your cheerleaders like LofT, some may challenge you, and some may pay no attention to you at all. No worries though, it’s all part of the discourse that takes place in here so don’t take anything personal.

Well, that should jump start you here so I hope that helps.

Oh, one more thing... I almost forgot... silly me. If you find someone is baiting you, or asking entrapment questions, or starts badgering you, my advice is that you put them on your ignore list. Works every time. So, if someone stops answering your questions you might be on that person’s ignore list. Or maybe that person just thinks your posts are irrelevant.... but if that happens to you don’t be alarmed because you’ll learn.

Drake
So Drake, I'm so surprised that you did not recommend that book of lies and smear job which Lee published about these same events called Fermentation of the Present Rebellion. What a libelous rag that was.