View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 03:26 PM   #46
kumbaya

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Kumbaya>”So what if you do if you'll get 10% of their income the rest of that person's life? Seems like an investment.”

LSM does not get 10% of a person’s life.

Is that what you meant? If not, what did you mean?

Drake
If you don't agree with any of this (with all due respect)...why are you on here? I'm personally just trying to heal and move forward and I do want to make sure I have correct info but it seems like from the beginning you're halting that by questioning my legitimacy right off the bat. It was rude but I let it go.

I'm trying to heal and get answers and having a debate with you isn't what I'm going to do anymore. You don't have to feel this way but I just want to get some healing and you're being confrontational about every single post on here.

I get adding some balance and providing accurate facts but you don't have any to provide. Or examples. So, I'd be happy to see that but being confrontational just for the sake of it isn't cool.

If you can back up what you say, show some proof. We're all just saying our experiences and we all seem to have the similar ones. if yours was different, awesome, but you could acknowledge that you are, in fact, in the minority and the chances of us making this up is slim.

If I was going to be a part of a forum where I was the minority I'd probably have some proof or something that would validate my arguments.

I just appreciate a logical and respectful debate but you're not exactly doing that when you refute whats being said here....its just throwing off the conversation and making it difficult to communicate with the people we want to communicate with.

Maybe you had an AWESOME experience in the Recovery and nothing bad ever happened to you. Its possible and I think thats awesome!!

But at least acknowledge that many of us have been hurt and are hurting. And your stance of just being confrontational on everyones posts are just needless.

If you have proof, show it. If not, let us do our thing without throwing us off topic.

Please.
kumbaya is offline   Reply With Quote