View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 09:17 AM   #81
aron

Default Re: How to help people whose friends and relatives are active members of th

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChristAlone View Post
Thank you, brothers, for your comments. I don’t have your knowledge, intelligence, and experience. So I’m very grateful to you for your comments and testimony. They have helped me not only to see the whole picture clearer but also to understand some details of the LC doctrines better. I used to think that the LRC is just another Christian church, and now I’m confident that it’s a mask, “sheep's clothing”, and an imitation of the Body of Christ. Quasi-church mimicry at its best.
Thank you for your kind reception of our words. We are, all of us, just lost sheep trying to get home. We hear the voice of the Shepherd and we try to respond. Then the Spirit (Paraclete) sees us struggling and comes alongside and helps us.

When we can simply acknowledge each other in Christ Jesus, and not judge one another's journey, it gives glory to our Father God. I love Paul's word: "Receive one another therefore, just as God has received you in Christ Jesus."

The church is not something we do. The church is us coming together to celebrate what God has done. Our only "work" is to: 1) repent and believe into God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; and 2) receive one another. That's it.

Enjoy the journey.