View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 01:16 PM   #7
countmeworthy

Default Re: John Smith - With The Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In the years of my church life from Nov. 1973 to now I do not recall meeting Brother John Smith. When he and others left the LR movement we mere told that many of them left because of ambition and we were strongly encouraged not to investigate. Now in reading John’s testimony and myself having a strong concern about many of the things he mentioned...
I personally knew John, his dear wife Sonya and their 6 kids. He was a kind, gentle, patient and Godly man. He was my spiritual mentor in the Lord. I left the LC 10 yrs before he did. It was around 1977/78 he began towing the Lee line in a most obvious way. Pryor to that time, he was an anointed teacher of God's Word pointing us all to Jesus Christ. He taught us how to read, study, pray and build up the body of Christ.

I am forever thankful to the LORD for putting me under his care.

Quote:
I am challenged to exercise before the Lord as to how He will lead me in the future
Trust in the Holy Spirit of Jesus to direct you and counsel you. You will not be disappointed.
Blessings be upon you.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote