View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:26 AM   #29
Koinonia

Default Re: Greetings and introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel View Post
But according to scripture, you most certainly are...

Matthew 18:18-19... "Truly I say to you, Whatever you bind on the earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on the earth shall have been loosed in heaven... Again, truly I say to you that if two of you are in harmony on earth concerning any matter for which they ask, it will be done for them from My Father who is in the heavens."

And why...

Matthew 18:20... "For where there are two or three gathered into My name, there am I in their midst."

But perhaps you're not so clear on exactly what "...spiritual authority..." actually is.

But I haven't tried to justify legalism — spiritually or otherwise... So there can be no "...cop-out..." on my part... I have said in one of my comments that before the Lord each believer is absolutely responsible for their actions... And I certainly include myself.

Absolutely.

Absolutely... Praise the Lord for the grace He gives us as we go through the sufferings He allows...

Romans 5:3-5... "And not only so, but we also boast in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces endurance;... And endurance, approvedness; and approvedness, hope;... And hope does not put us to shame, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."

Have you never stumbled another believer, Koinonia? . . . If so, are you not still in Christ Jesus... An eternally saved member of the Lord's one body?

And if you have stumbled another... Did you not have a way to turn, repent, and through this be brought back into the economy of God in and through which the working out of your full salvation continues?

Absolutely... But praise the Lord... Scripture tells us that He is able to bring good out of that which was meant for evil... And do so for His glory.
More spiritualizing cop-outs.
Koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote