View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 06:19 PM   #3
leastofthese

Default Re: Recovering from the Recovery - Requesting your Insight

1. I know that God will someday use my experience in the LSM Church for His glory (maybe he already has?), so I hesitate to label it as a regret - but my answer would be regretting wasting so much time and energy on a completely made-up "recovery". I chuckle to myself just thinking about Witness Lee and his "recovery" of his church.

2. Everything in my spirit told me that the LSM was wrong. To what degree they are in error, only the Lord knows. I spent many hours reading scripture and praying during this time - this was born out of my deep concern for what I had found myself in. In this way the "recovery" forced me to focus on my "armor of God" Ephesians 6. Thank the Lord especially for my shield of faith and sword of the Spirit!

3. Just like Mormon's I have known, people in the LSM church believe they've really touched God - in a way that others haven't. There is only one thing that matters, that is Jesus and Him crucified. Beware of the traps laid by fallen man.

4. I pray for and feel saddened for those I have met during my time in the LSM church. May God deliver them to His truth.

5. Not really applicable to my story.

6. This forum has been very beneficial to me. I can talk to other believers, but they can't really understand LSM churches. I was only there for a year, but I gave it 100% for that 12 months. Nonetheless, my relationship with Jesus and faith in His works and word have been sufficient to "recover from the recovery" /